Wednesday, October 14, 2009

POEM



I WISH


I wish I could go back to that day,

where the dearest of my memories lay.


I wish I could meet you in reality,

And have an opportunity to feel your hospitality.


I wish I could talk to you endlessly,

And allow my time to pass effortlessly.


I wish I could comfort you in every situation,

Even if you are apart a thousands stations.


I wish I could see you in real,

And show you how I feel.


I wish I could be there with you every time,

And enjoy the aura of positive energy that you create every time.


I wish there would be no end to our talks,

And let us be together as long as life walks.


I wish you succeed in whatever you do,

And continue making me proud of having you in my life, too.


I wish whatever you do becomes the social code,

And that under no circumstances, you have to change your mode.


I wish I could write more,

But the thought of having occupied much of your time forces me to write no more.


-By Chirag Jain

1 comment: